Green View - Panama City
A 25 stories residential tower including pool, social area and parking lot.
Strategically located in Bella Vista – one of the most charming and prestige neighborhoods of Panama City. The tower is about to be build at Calle 43 next to the coastal strip and Urraca Park.
5 minutes from trendy Casco Viejo and within walking distance from the ocean front promenade – the Cinta Coctera.
Location Location Location
Green View 43 is very well located at Calle 43; at the heart of Bella Vista. The project offers:
- 100 fabulously designed apartments with spacious, finishes and amenities
- Well designed units with large diaphanous spaces overlooking the bay & city
- 6 Wide duplex-penthouse with large private terraces with Jacuzzis on roofs and beautiful views of the bay and the city
- Infinity pool & semi-Olympic pool
- Fully equipped gym with wonderful views of Casco Viejo & the Bay
- A fully equipped multipurpose room
- Garden with solarium
Cinta Costera (meaning Coastal Beltway) – is a waterfront boulevard along the Bahia de Panama that has been renovated and landscaped with palm trees, basketball courts and fountains with spectacular views of all of Panama City.
It’s a favorite place for Panamanians and foreigners to spend the afternoons and evenings strolling hand-in-hand along the water, watching the kids play in the many playgrounds or jogging down the track that runs the length of this pretty place that has helped Panama City look a lot like Miami